Monday, February 9, 2009

Quick Healthy Lunch Ideas


I am not a big sandwich eater so I am always looking for quick, easy lunch options that are also healthy. One of my favorite lunch options is Amy’s Kitchen Teriyaki Bowls. It is made with organic brown rice, crisp vegetables and marinated tofu and is also non-dairy and gluten free. For those of you who do not like tofu (you should definitely give it a try) they also have stuffed pasta shell bowls, organic enchilada bowls, brown rice and vege bowls and lots of other options. I also like their Pesto Pizza and their Margherita Pizza which are both all natural but most importantly taste good!

I like the Amy’s Kitchen brand because they have convenient, natural vegetarian meals. I have found their products at both Market Street and Super Target. Here is the link to their website with more information about their products and nutritional information as well. Eat and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment