Friday, February 20, 2009

Healthy Kids Snacks



My kids snack just as much as other kids do. I just try to find them a healthier, natural substitute for most of their favorite things. Thankfully that wasn’t too hard after I found the brand Annie’s Homegrown Natural Foods.

They have a large variety of snacks, mac-n-cheese and cereals that use simple natural and organic ingredients. What’s even better, all of their packages are made with some recycled content, and all of them can be tossed in the recycling bin. Here are some of my (and my kids) favorites:

1. Cheddar Bunnies, Honey Bunny Grahams, Cinnamon Bunny Grahams

2. Arthur Mac N Cheese, Bunny Pasta with Cheese

3. Cinna Bunnies Cereal

I have found these products at both Super Target and Market Street. They also have a great on-line site for purchasing:

http://www.annies.com/home

No comments:

Post a Comment