1. Only Eat Half of a bagel; Split it with a family member or co-worker or safe the other half for tomorrow.
2. Drink your coffee or tea black. If you need to spruce it up use skim milk or a small amount of sugar. Do not use powdered coffee creamers. They contain partially hydrogenated oils.
3. Do not add whip cream to anything - not even lattes.
4. Scramble your eggs instead of fried.
5. Use skim milk or fat-free milk in your cereal.
6. Use turkey bacon or sausage. Try to find meats that are un-cured (do not contain nitrates).
7. Measure out the amount of cereal you use. Try to stay to one serving.