Monday, March 29, 2010

Mom (or Dad) on the Go Breakfast

We're always in a hurry but that is no reason not to take a few minutes and eat a healthy breakfast.   I try to eat my breakfast soon after the kids leave for school so that I don't let myself get too hungry and then start to think about unhealthy food choices.  To keep it simple I eat the same breakfast almost everyday.  It's simple, quick and full of good stuff:
Kashi Instant Oatmeal - Maple Brown Sugar
I add a sprinkle of cinnamon, a few whole walnuts, blueberries (about 2 dozen) and a few craisins for sweetness.

To drink I have a cup of green tea - I like Stash Green Chai Tea.


It's a simple, super healthy breakfast!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I'm finally getting over here from Living Locurto. Your site is EXACTLY what I have been looking for. Thank you so much! I can't wait to go through some of your archives and see what comes next. Are you on twitter?

    ReplyDelete